Events and festivals must be innovative and accessible, founded in a multidisciplinary and participatory practice.
Ros has directed and delivered a wide range of festivals and events and has experience in all areas of festival direction, management and production.
Areas of expertise:
- event design – development, implementation and management
- artistic and cultural programming
- marketing and publicity
- sponsorship and funding
- contract and commercial management
- implementation of staffing structures
- volunteer engagement and support
- risk, safety and sustainability management
- retail operations
- budgeting and financial management
Ros designs her festivals to be fully compliant with the highest industry standards of risk and safety management. Her approach to incorporating sustainability practices into her festivals is creative and world class.
Shepparton Festival 20th Year 2016
Challenging audiences to take a fresh look at Shepparton.
Visual Arts program
Moonee Valley Festival
A much loved community festival
Melbourne University Student Arts Festival
On the Map
Connecting Ballarat to Skipton by the Rail Trail
Hobart's Waterfront Celebration
New Years’ Eve Melbourne
Melbourne's midnight celebrations
Australia’s longest running community festival
Celebrating 20 years of the City of Whitehorse
One of Victoria's longest running regional festivals.